Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so we have final numbers in, I worked out the logistics for postage and im going to try and get quotes either this week or next...

We have a total of 14 people in, so thats 13 bottles each...

AKL – Me, Barry, Stuido1, Denimglen, Doublehoppy
WLGTN – Mike, Mr Cherry, Stu, Dale Cooper, Alasdair
Chch – Ally, Herrschnapps, JamesP, Ged

Akl – 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided up locally, 25 to go to welly, 20 to chch
Wlgtn - 65 bottles all up, 20 to be divided locally, 25 to go to akl, 20 to chch
Chch – 52 bottles all up, 12 to be divided up locally, 20 to akl, 20 to welly

Going by the last time, postage was about $20-$25 a box, so cost of about $40-50 per town will need to be divided locally. Sorry for the guys in chch having to spend an extra $2 ;oP lol. When I get a quote on prices I will confirm costs.

Now my brain hurts :oP lol If anyone can see any errors in my numbers can you please tell me??

Cheers

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Mines is good to go too - been sampling it to make sure its good enough to share. Time will tell i guess

Labels will be the pro looking Robot-Dog Brewing Co ones AND the handwritten self adhesive labels i got today from whitcoulls cos i don't expect you to remember who TF the Robot-Dog is
I picked up all the beers on friday, getting Barrys this week and will post - On another note I had a sneaky taste of my Roggenbier and it was pretty bloody tasty, really creamy and malty, hint of coffee from the carafa, im pretty happy with it! I probably wont have any flash labels tho, maybe next time :oP
I must have made a right arse of myself on Saturday at the Hop..... my head told me I did on Sunday, however bacon and eggs and my lovely wife taking the kids out for the day sorted that out! Apologies to those who I may of offended.... and what the hell was that lime drink about... I remember that part of the night!?!?!?

I did manage to sort the boxes out for transport, but was running late for work this morning and didn't have time to get everything into the ute before leaving. I see a job for me tomorrow / Wednesday!
lol, sounds like a good night out then? Lime drink?!?!? ;o)
All of the bottles in Auckland have been recieved, will be posting to chch today and Mike will get all of wellys bottles next friday ;o) Twas a bit of a logistic nightmare making sure every box had the right amount of bottles to avoid disappointment but im sure I got there in the end... Apologies if I mucked it up :oP lol

Oh yeah - and sorry about mine and Barrys labels, theyre so flash theyre gonna make the rest look poor ;o)
Box has been posted to chch, a big ouch and $41 later :o( Might have to look into some kind of courier next time, im just lucky ill be meeting Mike in New Plymouth otherwise I would have mis-quoted everyone :oP Sorry about that...
Sweet! Thats an easy way for me to get a taste of the case swap beers!!!!!

Sorry to all who's beer I get to drink - and you dont get any of mine!!!!

Maybe next time!!!
Youll have to pry them from my cold dead hands :oP Im not gonna open any of mine untill I have all 13 in front of me, its better that way.. And I wouldnt give any to the guys in AKL untill I have them all... :oP

But im sure there wont be a shortage of beer, and ill make sure to bring an extra bottle of Roggenbier for ya ;o)
Auckland is away, however had issues with Wellington's packaging at the post office, so that will go on Monday via courier.
Good man James thanks for sorting out the boys in chch and postage etc :o)
There's an unmarked bottle in my case, only a date written on the lid (7-03-09).
Is that Herrschnapps's beer?
Anyone know what it is?
Pretty sure it is HS's and I have no idea what it is! :)

Exbeeriment no doubt!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service