Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The New Zealand Beer Festival

So what's the buzz with this? Worth going to?

The fact that Miller, Carlsberg, and a couple other big-names are there make me wonder if it is a 'Beer Festival' or just a piss-up.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a pissup. I've been to the last two. That said, it's plenty of fun. Go with some friends, enjoy the likes of Wigram, Epic, Crouchers et al. and just have a good time. I will be. :)
Hi This is my own personal opinion I went last year and most of the brews were very nice and drinkable
As for the fest itself it rained on the day which threw the organisers into a tail spin and had the punters circiling the indoor pavilion like box net tuna The oonst music seemed more in place with the Giegamiester fluff stand while the German lager stand guys looked slightly uneasy with it all Long long lines for a pee while there was enough police and south auck security for apec
Overall good to say youve been has potential but not as a booze fest
Got the feeling the organisers would be more at home with alcopops {my opnion]
Miller Carlsberg wern,t there last year chances are youll be paying 5 bucks a bottle
Or you could sit on Mt Hobson with a real ale
Thats my two bits
Given I can't see a date, it might be a very personal piss-up. Did you check out the photos from last year? Was it one of those event that was on Jonno's Show looking hideous?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service