Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

What do you use and how long does it take to get a 23L batch up to mash temp.

being based in Wellington without a garage im very 50/50 as gas is quicker? but wind has a big effect and cant be used inside. Electric i can use inside so can brew rain or shine? but is slower?

Views: 1231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are thinking about installing from the side, I just found this (2nd post) where he's done exactly that.

How are you finding the electric jug elements in the boil kettle? Are you having any issues with scorhing of the wort? I am thinking about something similar.

They're going great and for the price you really can't go wrong and spares are only as far as your local Warehouse or Kmart! No scorching that I'm aware of - Cheers!

a couple pics of the new setup, have 2 kegs spare that will be forsale

Looks good Chris!

Not looking myself as I don't even have time to use my current rig, but what were you thinking of looking for pricewise?
Bound to be someone lurking on here that'd be interested. :o)

depends how you want it, current state is lid off and 1/2' BSP socket welded (both inside and out) in place. can do another like i have (everything 100% stainless, ball valve, 2x 2200watt elements, brew thermometer  wire braid, hose tails, T joint etc etc) or anything between. no idea what its worth as just kegs go for over a hundred on TM. make an offer, but ballpark would be 120-130 i guess?

Where are you Chris? Very keen on one with the braided hose for mashing to step up from BIAB.

im in wellington, but can drop off between here and hawkes bay. send me a txt on 0220901730 if your keen

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service