Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

After a    9.5L 1/2 height Corny Keg  txt 021380611 or pm me here

Thanks Peter

Views: 594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter.I'll have 6L, 9L and 12L new Stainless ball lock kegs coming in about the 24th October. They're not very cheap as they're identical to the larger ones I stock (http://allgrain.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=19_21&products_id=334) except the body is shorter.

Cheers

The smaller ones appeal for taking something away on boat on holidays etc....  as I have a large and powerful fridge.   Haven't seen anything second hand though.

12s are a really appealing size. Any idea what the pricing is going to work out like? 

About the $130 mark.

Where are these ones made? And what is the weld between the shell and top/bottom like - butt welded or do the ends slip over the shell and are fillet welded (leaving a crevice  on the inside)?

You say not cheap but if you consider that a 2nd hand corny is $100+ it is not to much more for something brand new that you don't have to worry about if the O-rings/poppets/posts will need replacing now/soon!

Hi Matt.

These are made in China, Minghang district of Shanghai to be exact. They are butt welded and good quality. Chris Banks has had a look a few times - you could ask him for an impartial opinion maybe...

Cheers

I am sold as per PM  my name is on a 12L one

and maybe a 6L as well,     can you transfer beer from a 19L to a 6L, do you pump or just use closed co2 circuit??

Hi Peter. Just a bit of CO2 pressure works best. Easy to do too, just two beer disconnects connected by a length of tube and a spare gas one on the 6L to allow the head-space gases to vent.

Thanks for the reply Karl. I think I remember a bit of a write up on the better quality ones (IIRC it was after someone else was selling the slip-on end type and had a few returns and the stopped selling those types full stop).

Good to know they are quality - and at only 28% more than a used one I think it is the better option.

Cheers!

They have a full range of them at Brewers Coop too, all new and made in Europe I think, brand new ones in three different sizes.  They look awesome.  I have enough already but shiney new is just really appealing

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service