Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Selling Hops from the Yakima Valley (Washington State) USA

Hello NZ home Brewers!
I'm selling hop pellets from the Yakima Valley, Washington State USA.
My current inventory and price list is listed below.However, I will have a lot more varieties available in the new crop season (September, 2012) and even imports.

Yakimavalleyhops.com
w/ Online store opening soon!

----> All hops are vacuum packed, stored in cold storage, and are from the 2011 Crop.
----> All prices are USD and are based on 1 pound / 16oz.

Variety (Currently in Stock W/ Alpha Acid %)

Bravo ($8.00) 14-17%
Cascade ($10.00) 4-7%
Columbus ($8.00) 14-16%
Magnum ($10.00) 12-14%
Millenium ($8.00) 12-16%
Mt. Hood ($10.00) 5-8%
Northern Brewer ($10.00) 6.5-10%
Nugget ($10.00) 12.5-15%
Saaz ($10.00) 4.5-6%
Summit ($8.00) 13-16%
Willamette ($10.00) 4-6%

*Prices subject to change
*Availability of varieties are subject to change

Shipping (international):
Up to 3 Pounds = USPS $17 USPS Flat Rate Envelope
Up to 18 Pounds = USPS $60 USPS Flat Rate Large Box

Placing an order:
Send order to my email: jeff@yakimavalleyhops.com
Payment: Paypal and Credit Card for Bulk Orders

Ebay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/yakimavalleyhops/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&...

FaceBook Page
http://www.facebook.com/yakimahops

Views: 2774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

USPS website says "The Flat Rate Envelope and Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes can hold up to 4 lbs." But once you add the packaging, 4lb of hops is going to be over the limit, then I suppose it depends on the local post office, where they will accept a few extra ounces. On top of that, these flat rate boxes are of limited volume, and the packing will eat into that also. I think you are being a bit hard on people who are prepared to find the cheapest way to ship internationally, pack stuff up and take it to the post office, and charge you next to nothing for it. In the past, I asked someone to send something USPS instead of charging more than double to send it UPS, they replied that they weren't prepared to queue up at the post office.

Smiffy

+1 It's an excellent price and I wouldn't have thought about importing hops unless Jeff found us and posted.

Fair enough, I didn't think of the packaging! my bad - and reading back I guess my post did come across as being a bit harsh...not the intention I just felt compelled to ask the question.

After several mentions of Nikobrew and the 4lb limite - I set the rules on my site to allow up to 4lbs in a flat rate envelope.

However, I ask that if you decide to order 4lbs please try to order a couple 1  pound increments.

If they are all half pound increments - there is no way they can fit into the envelope.

Hi Jeff, have you sorted out pricing for Citra, Amarillo and Simcoe when they come available?

Not yet. We get our hops pelletized the first week of October. Also, we should be the first to get pelletized hops out on the market soo I'm not sure how Citra and Amarillo 2012 crop is  available - unless its leaf? I'm not sure who Brent Marquis is but I promise to inform everyone when the 2012 crop is available.

Although he does have Crita available now for $5.50 per 2oz and I Don't have any Citra currently (Sept 2012) .
I will have some October 2012 for the new crop.

Furthermore, I wish  I could get NZ hops available in similar fashion  like our sites for the US market?!

Huge demand for Monteku + Nelson + POR ect that people cannot get.

-Jeff

It's the 2011 crop that Niko brew has.
I'm just a home brewer looking for hops :)

The same way you wish you could get NZ HOPS, we wish for US hops!

I agree with you.

NZ hops are like US Amarillo + Citra believe it or not.

If you are looking for Citra - he has them and I support buying them from him.  We all support the same industry.

Feel free to check me out for the 2012 crop - available in October.

You can expect an order from me!

Hi all, ordered from Jeff yesterday morning and had my shipping receipt by the afternoon. Just wanted to praise his quick turn around and quick response on here and his FB page as well. I believe new season hops are due next week.

what's CTZ hop listed on your website? cheers

Columbus/Tomahawk/Zeus

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service