Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well, surely its coming up to that time, so im thinking maybe October for CS8

Expressions of interest please to get an idea of numbers.. Hopefully a full swap given the new number of case swap members recently!!

Fu*k knows what im going to brew for this.. Will have to think of something a bit different I think.

Views: 2191

Replies to This Discussion

No worries Brew Sci - hoping this one kicks off a bit of momentum so we can get at least one more in this year.  Maybe you'll chip in a bit of that cider sitting in a bloody great barrel under your place?

Haha, it will probably still need conditioning as this cider business seems to be a long process. Will be sure to avoid being caught in a beer drought next time though!

Its coming up to swap weekend and the collections are coming in steadily.  Keep posting up your recipes to keep tempting the tastebuds and building the expectations!!

Courier boxes arrived today from Paul, JR and Dan - plus a few local dropped off - CS8 sitting sweet under the house!

Awesome. Can't wait to try others. Hope my contribution is worthy

The last beers have come in and the pick up/ send out boxes are all ready to go.  Mate they're looking good!

Aucklanders, you're welcome to drop 'round any evening this week but give me a hoi before you come to make sure I'm home.

I'll not be able to get the others shipped out until Tuesday but they should arrive before the end of the week so not too long to wait - and ready for next weekend.

To help keep track of which beer belongs to who I've used the numbering/ labelling system below written on the lid of each bottle in red marker.  Your box contains one of each number except your own.

1. Martin B

2. Richard Jack

3. Matt Smith

4. Tilt

5. Haish

6. Paul Harrison

7. JR

8. Adrian T

9. Dan

10. Stu

11. John H

12. Andrew

I'll finalise the split shipping costs and PM the details to you all for chipping in on Tuesday.

Thanks to you all for making this happen and also thanks have to go to you fellas who've been more than generous sending the odd 'extra for the troubles' beer - there's no need to do so but they'll definitely be enjoyed along with along with the "swappers" sometime soon!

Could anyone who hasn't done so already please whack up your recipe in a separate thread so we can keep track of all the comments in one place.

Cheers and let the CS8 reviewing fun begin! .... I for one find the feedback from brother brewers the most valuable part of the CS experience.

Big ups to Tilt for taking over this - it makes me proud ;o) lol

Thanks mate - only helping carry on a well established tradition - hoping you'll be back on another one sometime soon when the rugrats give you some breathing (brewing) space.

Funnily enough, if its like last time, once the baby comes along I'll have much more time at home to get back into brewing - where as right now I seem to just be between work and paintball :o(

Alright, my case turned up this morning... bottoms up mofos!!

We got our case this morning.

We've tried 2 of the beers

Without looking at the recipe or other reviews, we tasted and made our notes

Then we compared notes and tasted again

Then we looked at the recipes and other reviews

Quite fun and interesting to see what the recipe actually said, and what others tasted too.

Looking forward to the rest of the case... if only we could justify having 11 beers on a Monday...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service