Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=439108467

thats the trademe link, once freight was added it cost about $150 US, someones had a bid it's at a buck 50 so best let the auction run, someones in for a bargain another guy from Auckland was selling them for $335

Yeah, saw that there were some bids on it already. Saved to watchlist! Cheers.

Personal pet peeve on trademe is people bidding the price of something right up the fark 4 days before the auction closes, as if arbitrarily. Your bid 4 days out isn't going to win you the auction, you're just inflating the price into the realm of pointlessness.

Great news for you though @Hamish Jones, $1 reserve paying dividends :)

Yeah, Barry but if you bid high early it can have the effect of putting people off the auction. So you go in mental hard and make it look stupidly expensive so they give up...

Ah that will also be people forgetting to click the "autobid" button. I've done that before, and ended up bidding my maximum price, doh!

lost count of the auctions i have won on autobid. I enter my price if I win great if I not it was more than i was prepared to pay.

Brassman123 just put up some more brass coil! Got a 12.7mmx15m for $65, he said in the auction that he has a few available so keep an eye out if you're looking to make an IC! :) 

yeah I am suprised they still have a bottom on the tin, they'd be a good vintage

trust you to sniff out a good deal on some Coopers eh Chris ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service