Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok it's been said i am making the best home brew in the world.It's a big statement but really it would mean more if i had a good label and a really cool cap.

Can you tell me how to get a cap and and a taransparent label ?

all help appreciated

cheers

Paul

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'll need to find a digital printer with a good UV press (for labels on trans material) and also kiss cutting capabilities.  You'd be looking at between $1 - $2 per label.

Where in NZ are you?  How many labels are you after?  I probably can't print them but I'll probably know of some places that could...

Can't help with the caps sorry.

I'm in Dunedin

Try Dunedin Print and McDowall first off.

Does it 100% need to be on transparent material?

The problem with this is white needs to be printed first, so it needs to be either screen printed or digitally printed.  Screen printing could get quite pricey due to setup fees etc on a small run.  Digital printing is doable but not all digital printers have a machine capable of printing white.

If you can go to white stock then any digital printer will be able to run the job for you and it'll end up being a lot cheaper.

Hope that helps.

thans denimglen
You can get custom caps from Bottle Mark.  They are in the States, but ship internationally.

Ow good thread, I've just had a friend make me up a label and I'm in the process of finding a printer who can print & cut small runs.

My background is white though, so I guess won't be as intensive as yours... Let us know how you get on though!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service