Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Group to start a regular Wellington mini case swap, thinking half a dozen people, maybe more if the interest is there. 2-3 different beers from each person, less if the number of participants goes up.

First one is scheduled for the first week of March. Post below if you're keen so we can keep track.

Cheers

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Its all over for me, I cant make it but I do have beer to offer for the swap how many do I need to get to Hashigo before Sunday?
I can make it on Sunday, but my beer would benefit from a few more days in the keg. Mid-week would be ok, especially if later in the week.

Middle of next week is just fine by me.

One (or both) of my new brews may be ready by then :)

How's Wednesday suit everyone?

I was recently introduced to Case Swap and keen to get involved in the Wellington scene. I brew 20 L AG once a week so always have a few brews kegged up awaiting dispersing.

What is the typical etiquette for organising this sort of thing?

Hey Evan welcome to the forum. It seems there's a bit of interest in a Wellington case swap again so let's kick something off now!

I have two brews not far off from entering the keg so need a couple of weeks to get that sorted. How about we try and tie something in with the next WnBC, scheduled for 2nd week of July? Easy enough to meet and swap beer then.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service