Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The Real Hawke's Bay

Information

The Real Hawke's Bay

Who cares about wine...? Wouldn't you rather get together, drink good beer and swap recipes, ideas etc... Of course you would.

Members: 23
Latest Activity: Nov 22, 2015

Discussion Forum

Hb Amateur Winemakers and Brewers

Started by David Grant Oct 22, 2015. 0 Replies

Hey Brewers ... and BrewstersIt's obvious that the only organised meeting place for Brewers of all Classes(ie Kits,extracts and All Grain in Hawkes Bay is HB Amateur W &B Club. Yes I know it's…Continue

Tags: bay, Hawkes

Catch up time... (code for 'sittin round drinkin beer talkin sh!t')

Started by Fairlane. Last reply by FatD Oct 5, 2013. 14 Replies

ok guys I think it's that time again... I'm proposing Sunday 6th Oct at my place out on the farm.  This gives you all time to sort your lives out  :)Continue

B.A.D. III

Started by Jim Poppelwell. Last reply by Nathan Murrell Feb 22, 2013. 1 Reply

Hi Everybody,Just wanted to let you know about Beer Appreciation Day III coming up on Saturday, March 2... eight days and counting!We've managed to pull together our biggest range of beers to date,…Continue

Tags: bay, hawke's, festivals

Another 'Masher' in the Bay

Started by John Pagler. Last reply by John Pagler Oct 10, 2011. 5 Replies

Hi Guys,I am fairly new to the Bay and would welcome the chance to meet up with other 'Mashers' or Home Brewers in the area. I moved to Napier from S Wales just over three and a half years ago and…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by John Pagler on October 30, 2010 at 4:30pm
Any ideas where to get a temp controller to convert a normal fridge to a beer fridge with a range of about 8 -12 degrees?
Comment by Adrian Tayler on October 30, 2010 at 4:35pm
Comment by John Pagler on November 2, 2010 at 1:06pm
Cheers Mate, it looks just the job
Comment by Nathan Murrell on April 6, 2011 at 10:31am

Hi guys,

I've lived in Havelock North for last 8 years. Have just got into homebrew starting with kits (2nd one nearly ready to bottle). However I already have the urge to start doing some mashing. Thought I might start small with a BIAB and go from there.

Would love to see some setups if anyone has some good ones locally. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment by Adrian Tayler on April 6, 2011 at 10:34am
I am always keen on a beer and brewing chat mate. a@garytayler.co.nz flick me an email.
Comment by Fairlane on September 4, 2012 at 4:10pm

Anyone get my email the other day...? 

If not I'm suggesting a catch up and sample session at mine in a few weeks or whenever suits.

Comment by FatD on September 4, 2012 at 9:03pm

yer i'd be keen. Dermot

Comment by Steve Manning on September 4, 2012 at 10:13pm
I'm keen too. I couldn't figure out how to reply to your last post. How about we all bring a bottle or two of our best brews for a tasting session?
Comment by Adrian Tayler on September 5, 2012 at 9:01am

me too, spent about 20 mins getting frustrated trying to find how to reply... but yep im keen.

Comment by John Pagler on September 5, 2012 at 9:31am

Count me in, how soon are we talking about? I can do this Sat or the weekend of the 22nd of this month or the w/e of the 6th of Oct.

I agree about about the problems trying to reply but the link came straight to the right place today. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Comment

You need to be a member of The Real Hawke's Bay to add comments!

Members (23)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service