Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

The Real Hawke's Bay

Information

The Real Hawke's Bay

Who cares about wine...? Wouldn't you rather get together, drink good beer and swap recipes, ideas etc... Of course you would.

Members: 23
Latest Activity: Nov 22, 2015

Discussion Forum

Hb Amateur Winemakers and Brewers

Started by David Grant Oct 22, 2015. 0 Replies

Hey Brewers ... and BrewstersIt's obvious that the only organised meeting place for Brewers of all Classes(ie Kits,extracts and All Grain in Hawkes Bay is HB Amateur W &B Club. Yes I know it's…Continue

Tags: bay, Hawkes

Catch up time... (code for 'sittin round drinkin beer talkin sh!t')

Started by Fairlane. Last reply by FatD Oct 5, 2013. 14 Replies

ok guys I think it's that time again... I'm proposing Sunday 6th Oct at my place out on the farm.  This gives you all time to sort your lives out  :)Continue

B.A.D. III

Started by Jim Poppelwell. Last reply by Nathan Murrell Feb 22, 2013. 1 Reply

Hi Everybody,Just wanted to let you know about Beer Appreciation Day III coming up on Saturday, March 2... eight days and counting!We've managed to pull together our biggest range of beers to date,…Continue

Tags: bay, hawke's, festivals

Another 'Masher' in the Bay

Started by John Pagler. Last reply by John Pagler Oct 10, 2011. 5 Replies

Hi Guys,I am fairly new to the Bay and would welcome the chance to meet up with other 'Mashers' or Home Brewers in the area. I moved to Napier from S Wales just over three and a half years ago and…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by John Pagler on June 27, 2010 at 8:51pm
I am off this week if anyone is about for a beer. Reading down I notice August 14th has been mentioned, that is fine for me as well. My cell is 0275409522
Comment by Fairlane on August 10, 2010 at 10:03am
OK well I don't know if enthusiasm for this is still there or not (and I have to go out of town on the 14th) so failing a better alternative I am proposing Sunday the 22nd sort of mid afternoon get together for a couple of quiet ones... Happy to use my place but if someone is dead keen to have the mess it at theirs then by all means....
Comment by Adrian Tayler on August 10, 2010 at 10:12am
I am super keen mate, 22nd at your place it is. you are in Taradale right?
Comment by Jonathan Musther on August 10, 2010 at 12:04pm
22nd sounds good...
Comment by Briggs Brewery on August 11, 2010 at 7:25pm
22nd will be great. If you want a 2nd option for a venue my work has a bar that we can use.
Comment by Adrian Tayler on August 19, 2010 at 4:27pm
are we still on for this sunday??
Comment by Fairlane on August 19, 2010 at 6:02pm
Yep Sunday approx 1pm(ish) onwards at my place... you may want to bring a small bite to eat also as I not much of a chef...

Address is 77 Clarence Cox Cres in Pirimai, all welcome

See you all then..

Darrell.
Comment by Jonathan Musther on August 19, 2010 at 7:17pm
Sounds good, see you there.
Comment by John Pagler on September 23, 2010 at 3:41pm
Hi Guys, unfortunately I missed the last get together but I am back in circulation and in full production again. I know its short notice but does anyone fancy a beer this Saturday afternoon or early evening?
Comment by Fairlane on October 8, 2010 at 3:41pm
Just interested to see if anyone is contemplating going to the SOBA NHC Release Party in November... I'm probably going to go, but would be good to share the fuel bill.............

Comment

You need to be a member of The Real Hawke's Bay to add comments!

Members (23)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service