Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh bro, it's fucking gooooooooood.

Will do the whole ratebeer analysis thing on the next bottle, just feel like having a beer at the moment :-)
Rate us while you are at it..

http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/10151.htm
Will do!
You just got a well deserved re-rating from me
Woohoo! My order has arrived already. Am I the first to get mine? Sometimes it's good to live in the 'Tron.
This is the only time ;-)
Haha, harsh, but fair.

Holy crap, this Pliny is amazing! It's just such a perfect double IPA. It's bringing tears to my eyes. The older bottle was a solid and tasty beer, but this fresh one... I just don't have words. Time for a re-rate.
Greig - it's not fair to comment on the beer when we are still waiting for ours!
What date are these bottled on? I just looked at the bottle and it was bottled on the jan 06 09? when was this one bottled?
23rd Jan 09
Ah! That might explain a lot Mike. The one you sent me was bottled on the something of June 2008. There must have been a couple of oldies in your batch. Just my luck to get one! :) Doesn't matter, it provided a really interesting comparison.
Realy????? Ask Joking what his ones were? I didnt even check I just presummed they were all the same!! my one read 01062009 oh well im just happy to be drinking it again! did you re rate it?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service