Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just brilliant.

Been watching top chef and they're all drinking Stone. I'm thinking that it's great that we can finally get these types of beer in NZ and now this...

Who puts a 3 month expiry date on a beer? Can they actually clear them that quick even in the states?
Its not a legal issue, but a customer perception one. (Its a 'Best Before' date, not a 'Use By') The customer thinks that we are selling 'bad' beer because of a randomly chosen date that happens to be on the bottle.. Its just easier for us to no longer stock beers that will cause us issues.

Here is a video where they state the three month expiry..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGJrXxVnYc

Daniel
If we are all buying it (well, not me, yet, but everyone else), I think you should keep getting it. The Deschutes is awesome stuff and I love the Ruination.
That makes more sense. I was going to suggest scratching the sticker off but a laser etching could be a lil difficult...
fuck NZ governance

Excellent. Another convert for the Libertarianz. ;)
Wow, I cant believe they wouldnt touch it cos of the Stone packaging/labels, personally theyre my favourite out of any brewery ive seen so far!! In fact its what attracted me to stone initially, as well as their awesome reputation of course!

Will be sad to not be able to get it here any more :o( Ill have to make up for that when im in San Diego :o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service