Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

A recent auction for a stainless conical fermenter has made me ask myself some serious questions about what I should buy next for my 'Brewery'.

So here's a hypothetical question. If you were going to spend, say, $200 - $500 on beer gear, what would you buy?

I'd be looking at the beginnings of a kegging setup.

Views: 586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't do it Kempicus.... who will win the comp this year if you change to AG?
hahahaha i'm out anyway....can't take the pressure!
Then all you'll need is a stainless conical fermenter and you'll be set for life.
Morebeer 10gal Mash Tun!! 7.1kg of grain in the 5 gal is hard work!! Missed strike temp by .8.
Efficiency probably dropping through the floor with that water-to-grain ratio too!
Build it locally!! I priced it at about $190 - $220 excluding false bottom, but with braided hose.

Then more money for toys! :)
"I bought from Morebeer" apparantly has more cool attached ?
Nah Effiency dosnt realy drop as I can maintain the temp but hard work to get it there!! I need to buy the cooler but we aint got a Payless here in Wellington!! I will consider building one though but As JT said "I bought from Morebeer" apparantly has more cool attached. Yeah correct but they work also and realy realy well!! and thats the most important thing to me!!
Yea, the last incarnation of Payless closed out the Hutt a few years ago - nearest one is Palmy I think
Yip was there a week before christmas and they hadnt any there then. When im up there next week I may I mean I will quiz them on them!
Ring them before hand and ask them to get one in from one of the other branches.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service