Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

http://www.grainfather.com/

Mangrove Jacks new all grain unit - its nice

Views: 31938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I mentioned watering down a batch it was in reference to a comment that the designer made on the youtube Hauraki Homebrew demo. The audience asked him what was the largest grainbill he had used (I think he mentioned 8.5kg) but anyways they asked him how high the gravity was. He replied it wasnt high because he split the batch into two fermenters and topped up with water. I have never watered down wort by that much and wonder if it would be detrimental to flavours? If its not, great way to save time/expense to get lots of session beer for summer.

Here is the manual for those who want to read up

Attachments:

cheers :)

Another new addition on the Grainfather website is that MJ intend to sell AllGrain kits. That explains a lot

They are on their way!!!

"The New Zealand preordered Grainfathers have begun being shipped out to you or the homebrew store you're buying it from! Please be patient in getting yours as they're all trying to go at once."

I was tempted to email them this morning and ask if I could just pop in and pick mine up as I live about 3 minutes from them. I guess I'll just wait now. Hopefully it will be here early next week. 

Anyone receive theirs yet?

Not yet but I got the full kit with a the kegerator so thinking that might slow down my delivery.

I reckon that full kit was a smoking deal, I'm jealous.

Just picked mine up, more photos to follow

Nice. Just waiting on a video of a brew day from someone!

Also, your oven looks like it's poking it's tongue out.

I'll hopefully be brewing with it tomorrow, I'll be sure to take video. 

I never noticed the oven mitt looking like a tongue, but now I can't unsee that

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service