Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Thought it was time I gave something back given I've been asking 101 questions the last few weeks....IF you are having trouble figuring out the best way to store your countless 750 ml bottles and the ABC crates are starting to fall apart...

Buy a square cube crate from the warehouse. Approx $7. They hold a perfect 16 x 750 ml bottles and have the added benefit of stacking/interlocking safely into the crates above and below...Really neat and tidy way to store the bottles...I write on the side of the crate with a dry wipe marker so's I know whats inside and easy to clean and reuse..

Also, if ( as has happened to me) the odd bottle decides to commit suicide due to CO2 pressure then no chunks of glass etc flying around the garage...Everything is contained in the plastic box until you find it 4 months on.....

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers Ged, man you're organised...i in comparison am a dogs breakfast....actually probably worse than a dogs breakfast i learned to brew of my Dad!
Good advise, I moved to plastic and kegging as my solutions! :)
Looking into the Crystal Ball(ock fitting) Ged, you'll be sourcing 19l kegs sooner than later LOL
Hi Sparky...

Santa Clause paid me a visit in my "ChChuch Beer Festival " dreams last night and I see a couple of 19L kegs in my stocking this xmas... The plus side is my wife doesn't have to help me fill 30 crate bottles every 3 weeks...She's well chuffed...
There's something romantic about a cellar full of 750ml bottles.
But there's something practical about a cornelius keg.
Aww Stu- romantic and practical. No wonder you have so many kids, you baby factory. ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service