Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love you Greig (in a Denny Crane kind of way)!

Most excellent work, I hope this does the business in every way. Well done, if I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Am I your flamingo? :)
So you'll be asking for his hand in marriage?
The Campbell story was awesome, I hope fucking db get buried
Yeah, Campbell was great coverage and hopefully will start to get the rest of the nation behind the boycott and force DB to renounce the claim

Viva la causa
Excellent news! Well done Greig.
Here's the link to the Campbell Live clip

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/CampbellLive/tabid/367/articleID/10200...

Thanks also to Ceri Wells. Really appreciate him picking this up.
Excellent performance by Ceri on Campbell Live.

Here's the link...

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/CampbellLive/tabid/367/articleID/10200...
On a more serious note. I nearly creamed my pants watching the Campbell live interview. Holy shit, it's actually happening. I'm so fucking signing up as a SOBA member come September 1st (or have you guys changed it to be a year from signup?) Massive ups to SOBA, Greig and James and Wells (and anyone else who contributed)!

I should also note, I've been boycotting all DB since this came to light.
Yeah, we REALLY must change our constitution. It is a year from signup. I'll ensure changing that is on the agenda to be ratified at the AGM.
So I can still sign up now, and be a member from payment for a year, but just not "officially"? Or what? $30 is still pretty significant for me, not to belittle SOBA.
Yep, that's correct. Is $30 really too much? That's a general question by the way, not directed specifically at you. It seems fairly cheap compared to other organisations.

It's remained $30 since inception, even after we registered for GST. We reckoned most people likely to join SOBA would spend more than that in one round at a decent pub with their mates, so it didn't seem like a big deal.

Financially, we sail pretty close to the wind. We maintain enough money in the SOBA bank account to pay for running the newsletter quarterly (though it pays for itself in advertising), and for one off costs like printing promo material, membership cards, T-Shirts, and banners etc. I donate stuff like web hosting, domain name registration, email forwarding, and I abuse my position of employment a little by printing welcome letters etc on the company dollar thanks to my generous and SOBA supporting boss. Come to the AGM for the treasurer's report from Rob. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service