Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

This is quite amazing. See attached file (you may need to download it and open it with Adobe Reader)

The sooner this lunacy is challenged and defeated the better!

Views: 2443

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Strongly agree with Greig here. The crap that I've seen posted to DB is embarrassing to the craft brewing industry. If you are going to send letter to them, send polite well rationalized arguments, not vitriol. I was involved at the sidelines of the recent Section 92A Copyright protest, and I believe we should all take a leaf from those guys in terms of their approach - it worked, and lots of people took them seriously from the get go. Play the argument, not the people.
Yes, I think, in hindsight, you may be right Greig.
Hrm, I hope you don't think I was getting at you Tony! Your passion on this has been awesome. I'm just chucking ideas about for "the way forward". HerrSchnapps has some good ideas, I reckon.
Not at all mate, I simply agree. I had been thinking much the same since my second response, from them. I thought it was a bit like the old 'brick wall'. I will wait until the court case or retraction, whichever comes first, before I send a coup de grace. Sorry, but I won't be able to help myself. Hooah! ;)
I think he's been reading Realbeer....

I should have trademarked it when I used the term Reldar here....

West Coast Brewing Steals My Idea... news at 6.
Will one of the small breweries that DB has "a longstanding, positive involvement with" please stand up?
I've thought that seeing it keeps coming from their marketing dept,
Its prob. Monteith’s that they are talking about.
Certainly not Moa depite my 20 pluys years with DB/Heineken. That was when I was on the dark side!

When I asked an old colleague about 18 months ago if I could get some routine analysis done I was told "sorry, not possible as you now work for a competitor". I took it as a compliment that they felt threatened and also told him that maybe they couldn't test bitterness above 10!
When they say, long standing positive involvement, they mean exclusive deals with bars, not letting other brewers into the festivals they buy out (Whitianga scallop festival etc) and using the Monteiths brand as shitty mulch to control the weeds of diversity. Positive for DB that is. At least Lion makes some decent beer...
Hugh this is an amazing quote, well down

"using the Monteiths brand as shitty mulch to control the weeds of diversity"
Yeh, good spotting Luke. wish we could give it a facebook style thumbs up. That'd be one of the best quotes ever seen on here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service