Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Any one having issues posting comments, sending PMs etc? I keep getting page errors in the javascript.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Timestamp: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:38:24 UTC

Line: 62
Char: 26
Code: 0
URI: http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/lib/core.min.js?v=...

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have control over your trusted sites? It may be a trusted site issue?
Love you ning developers! :)

Now if only the Page jump would react to an enter key.....
Come on you know as a developer you never give the client what they really want. That's how you keep coming back with version after version!!!! Just look at good old MS.
Wish someone would tell my bosses that.... I'm pretty sure I will soon be teaching the clients how to use WCF instead of just saying they need an expert in the field... I hate WCF security....
Is it just me, or does anyone else find that if you do a search on one person's topics you always end up with no results? Try your own or anyone's topics and search on a word you know you have used (like, oh, I dunno, 'hops' or 'yeast') and see if you get anything...?????
Woo Hoo!!! I can reply to comments again.
See!!!
Yep, I couldn't find anything earlier...
Yep, the search has been poked all day.
Ning is officially poked: no more free social networking services...

Ning Fails at Free Social Networking
Hmm, so what does this mean for our beloved forum? :o(
I am paying for a number of services so I guess we hang in there for now, as RealBeer.co.nz isn't just leeching the free services

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service