Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I want to know the truths about this beer, can this be stored for a long time? sugars(define sugars) and hops.How come one cant buy in slabs?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its beer o`clock open the bar :-)
Westvleteren Abt 12 beer where can one aquire this
Epic Pale Ale was made to be drunk.

Buy it, Drink it.
"If you see a beer, do it a favor, and drink it. Beer was not meant to age." -- Michael Jackson

...not that I agree totally but still...
Yep if only it can be brought in slabs
if your a regular drinker it goes through rather quickly
I think we're all regular drinkers here.

I wouldn't waste my money getting drunk on Epic. After the first six or so you stop noticing the flavour (with any beer, not just Epic) so it's good beer and money down the drain. Might as well drink a six of epic and then switch to double brown if you wanna get your buzz on.
i generally start on meths just to get a buzz going then hit the good stuff, say a couple of pints and then get straight back on the meths. Works really well but my teeth have gone a funny colour....my night vision, come to think of it my day vision has started to suffer...
Turps is better, bad for the sex drive though.
That quote is gold. Can I have permission to reprint it?

So how many slabs of Double Brown do you need after a six pack of Epic Pale Ale for a good night?

I guess that 8.4 std drinks (a six pack of Epic) is only the equivalent to drinking a bottle of wine.

And how many std drinks does it take for "regular drinkers" to get a buzz on?
Man I shudder at the thought of moving onto a Double Brown after a tasty Epic!!! Id would probably bring the Epic up :oP

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service