Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well seeing as most people have finished their CS4 beers, I propose sorting a date and numbers for CS5...

As I will be away in march and april, im thinking late May early June?? That would give me enough time to get something done after I get back!

So who is keen?

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in - I thought I chucked an update on here the other day, but mebbies not. Count me in.
Ok, any more takers or should we close this list off seeing as were close to the proposed deadline? And also that we have enough people... Thoughts?

AKL

Reviled
Barry
Vdog
Martin
Haish

Floater - Studio1

Wlgtn

Mike
Jacko
Mr Cherry
Dale
Simon

Floater - Stu

Chch

Crabbey
JamesP
Dale
Ally
16 people, perfect. Close that mutha! Planning to concoct my mystery brew sometime next week.
Ok, done, date wise, im thinking I will collect the Auckland guys beers at the WBC on the weekend of the 22nd of May, aiming to have all the beers posted by the 29th, how does that sound??

Confirmed list as follows (assuming Stu will be able to get something done in time)

Allthough on that note, im pretty sure every Case swap we have Stu says he wont be able to make it and then allways manages to pull through ;o)

AKL

Reviled
Barry
Vdog
Martin
Haish
Studio1

Wlgtn

Mike
Jacko
Mr Cherry
Dale
Simon
Stu

Chch

Crabbey
JamesP
Dale
Ally
Eeek, that's trimmed a week off my schedule. Should just about be OK, the beer will be conditioning while it's en-route!
Nothing like sitting in a courier van to speed up the conditioning process ;o) haha
No worries..

Mystery hops and mystery brews, should make for a good case swap, or a really bad one ;o) lol
Well it aint no Imperial Pils as I only ended up with 15L into fermenter, so I will have to brew something else for you guys say a Black US Pale Ale or give you one of my beers I have stacked away in the cellar would it matter if its in 500ml glass bottles?
"would it matter if its in 500ml glass bottles?"

Theres a couple of problems with this, one being that freight for wlgtn is gonna be more expensive cos of the weight, and the 2nd being you will need to be uber careful to ensure nothing gets broken... I guess it will be up to the other guys in welly at the end of the day...
If you're picking up on the 22nd in Auckland, when and where are we doing the Wellington and Christchurch hand offs?

I'm in the whops now, so I have to plan any large move in to the big smoke a few weeks in advance :o)
Same weekend would be good Simon, give or take a week I guess??
Next question. Who's organising the sending from Welly?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service