Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I probably wouldn't have put them up for sale anyhow to be honest, because I have to buy soooo much just to get any - a lot more than what we would be able to sell off our website... meaning I wouldn't have been able to get them in the first place. But now that I've got them....

Don't worry - there's a major shortage happening at the moment, which is why I'm holding on to so much... but when I suss my schedule out I might be able to let some go.

®

®

What's that?  You got a virus or something - or is it in the list of acronyms in the library

Nah... ®

"a lot more than what we would be able to sell off our website..."

Change the minimum purchase to 250gms? LOL

So anyone, you gonna hint at what these new and no doubt delicious varities are bro?

Hint? Nope.

Simcoe®, Amarillo®, Citra®, Sorachi Ace®

Mostly Amarrilo® to be fair with some accents.

Can't forget the most imprertant hop of all though: Warrior®!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ever heard of or used these Jo/anybody?

El Dorado®

14.0 - 16.0 Alpha, USA, Candylike intense aroma pear, cherry and other fruits
Interesting... you got some?
Awesome, wonder if they'd go down well with refried beans and a tortilla? ;o) Hahaha

Working on it. Literally just got off the phone with a guy in the States but he was partying at the CBC in San Fran and couldn't talk much. Tough life. So I have to e-mail him and he's going to see what he can do.

Although if I did get a dodgy ferment with a ton of esters I'll just say I used El Dorado. Got me thinking now, Eldorado and Sorachi Ace, Lemons, pears, candy etc. It would blow the RTD's off the shelves! OK , beer o'clock

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service