Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi I live Chch N.Z. can some body tall me where
I can buy hops.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As Mike has said NZ Hops are great if you can wait for the post (usually next day as they send via overnight courier to CHCH).

If you need then today or tomorrow, you can buy hops at retail prices from Your Shout Papanui, or Linwood. Linwood's selection is usually a little better in my opinion, and Paul is always up for talking about beer etc as long as it's not about all grain, as he is primarily a kit and kilo supplier.

Don if you are around next Saturday 6th June, there are a few of meeting up with Tony from Auckland for a pint or two at Pomeroy's. Get yourself onto the Canterbury Group if you want to keep updated!

J.
thanks for that,havn't made beer for a long time getting back into it.
I'm a hops & barly man
I just thought, you do mean hop pellets and not hop plants?
I purchased some directly from the NZ Hops warehouse yesterday - I believe this is what heaven will smell like.
if you need smaller amounts someone is selling hops n trademe and / or dunedin malt house has an online shop.
Hi there
recently arrived from the Uk and wanting to brew some bitter. does anybody know where i can get Fuggles, Goldings and Challenger hops from (preferably plants?)

Many thanks

Pete
Pete, generally you will not find commerical varieties of hop plants available in NZ due to regulations, MAF etc. You may be able to source those hops (pellets) from Brewers Coop in Auckland, Liberty in New Plymouth, or Dunedin Malthouse.
Cheers
Many thanks

Hi Pete

this web site sells Fuggles

www.wildabouthops.nz

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service