Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Al Witham's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm thinking about using doing an extract version of Joking's recipe above. I have a…"

Al Witham replied May 25, 2011 to Beginner wanting to brew Epic Pale Ale with home brew kit

38 May 27, 2011
Reply by Michael van Wijk

"Just an update on the diluted 18 litre (5%ABV) version. After only 2 weeks in the bo…"

Al Witham replied May 9, 2011 to Brewery Fresh Wort for homebrewers

25 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh Grierson

"I have a Muntons IPA that I suspect was fermented too warm. Tasted bloody awful afte…"

Al Witham replied May 9, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"I've got some bubble wrap which I'll try for that.   Is keeping the temperature cons…"

Al Witham replied May 6, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"Good advice, thanks Tilt. I'm just making the step up from kit plus enhancer brews,…"

Al Witham replied May 6, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"I found this discussion very interesting, so I'm thinking of doing something similar…"

Al Witham replied May 5, 2011 to Using prehopped kits in place of LME in extract brewing?

37 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Al Witham

"My first post on this forum. I've found some great reading and tips already. Made a…"

Al Witham replied May 5, 2011 to Brewery Fresh Wort for homebrewers

25 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh Grierson

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service