Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Forum Discussions (3,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non alcoholic beers for Dry July

I am having serious trouble finding non alcoholic beers to socialize with for Dry July. Mates have told me Moritz, Brewdog Nanny State and…

Started by Mark Weusten in General

2 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Mark Weusten

Black Rock Coriander & Orange Witbier to All grain

Hi all,  I brewed a long time ago not a lot of success. Just recently started again, first with kits to get started and more recently I pur…

Started by Chris Tuckey in HomeBrewers

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Samuel Loader

White Labs Yeast

Foolish me forgot to thoroughly mix the White Labs yeast pouch prior to pitching yesterday. The result was that the (more) liquid portion o…

Started by Mudcrab in HomeBrewers

4 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Mudcrab

Kegs, fermentation fridge, plus other little bits FS

I've got the following for sale, based in Whangarei but can arrange transport to Auckland for everything except the fridge. Can ship at buy…

Started by David R in Buying & Selling

0 May 30, 2018

Everything must go

Brew bench what you see is what you get plus ten crates  no more room for it to store make an offer

Started by sam legae in Buying & Selling

0 May 28, 2018

Porter or Stout + recommendations?

My first foray into dark beer has just started revealing its results. I wanted a beer that is like drinking an adult iced coffee. The recip…

Started by Eggbert in HomeBrewers

0 May 19, 2018

My Adventures with Cider (NZ)

Hi everyone.  I have enjoyed the resurgence of cider and have now begun brewing it.  What I found during my research was that most of the…

Started by Troy Dougherty in HomeBrewers

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Eggbert

Stainless steel keg wanted.

Guys, I've gone to the 'Dark Side' at the moment...made a still. I am looking for a small SS keg. 15 to 25 litres is fine. So yes, a small…

Started by Kelvin in General

0 May 3, 2018

Various kit that needs to go

We're moving house in a couple of weeks and the new place is quite a bit smaller, so I'm putting my brewing on hold for the foreseeable fut…

Started by Martin Bridges in Buying & Selling

0 Apr 8, 2018

fermentation temperature control

I am deciding to go for one of those temperature controlled devices to control my fermentation temp. I have a spare fridge in the garage to…

Started by Thies in HomeBrewers

24 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Ian

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service