Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Beer Events (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regionals roadshow

If any of you are planning on being in Wellington on Oct 13 and fancy a night tasting good things, this might be of interest: http://www.re

Started by vdog

0 Sep 23, 2010

craft beer bar opening

July 8th will mark the opening of a new bar in Nelson that features beers from Golden Bear Brewing. Located at the entrance to the newly re…

Started by jim matranga

0 Jun 23, 2010

Wellington Brewers Conference

Hey Guys, not seen any activity about it on here, but I believe the next WBC is on Sunday at 1pm here at Malthouse. Whos coming?

Started by colin m

23 May 12, 2010
Reply by Beer_ledgend

Half Price tickets to Auckland Beer festival

Hi   Checked the emails this morning, gathered freinds together (14 of us) to accept the half price tickets and when I got home, it had dis…

Started by Barry Walton

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Barry Walton

Sydney event Oct 10 2009

Just in case any of you are over there this weekend and fancy something to do. Brewer's Market Festival, Flemington, Sydney This Saturday…

Started by Simon David kelly

0 Oct 6, 2009

BrewNZ & Beervana

I can't believe it's almost that time already! I'm flying down to Wellington next Sunday and will be helping out with the stewarding at Bre…

Started by Martin Bridges

22 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Martin Bridges

Beervana Tickets

Tickets are now available for Beervana from Colin @ Malthouse (me!), I have tickets for all 3 sessions and also VIP tickets too!! Feel free…

Started by colin m

5 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Dale Cooper

Malthouse Beer Imbibers Association

Hi Guys we had our August meeting on Wednesday- bit quieter than our normal turnout, but fun was still had in a big and hoppy way. We tast…

Started by colin m

0 Aug 14, 2009

Beervana ticket sales break the 1000 mark!

As of yesterday, sales have exceeded 1000! This is way ahead of the game as compared to last year- It's gonna be a goody!

Started by colin m

26 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Stu McKinlay

BrewDog coming soon

Ok guys I now have my stocks of BrewDog all the way from sunny Fraserburgh. They will go on sale on Saturday 01/08/09. We have the followin…

Started by colin m

15 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Greig McGill

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service