Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I have some gear that I no longer need and would like to see them go to a good home...

1.  Corona grain mill.  I used this for small quantities of grain when I first went into AG brewing.  Worked well but was frustrating for the quantities I wanted to put through it.  Had a plan to mount it to a bench, replace the handle with a pully and power it with a motor and v-belt.  Plus of course put a bigger feed hopper on it.  Well that was the plan...  never got around to it...         $15

2.  Copper coil.  5/16" OD, approx 15m long.  Used to sit it in a tub of running water and run the beer through it to cool after boil, but could be changed to immersion coil if desired.   $30

3.  Fermenting box.  Insulated with EPS and aluminiumm tape, heat control  performed by Honeywell thermostat.  Used this for keeping ferments warm during the winter months.  Worked extremely well, however I made it when I was only using plastic 25L fermenters and have moved on to kegs which don't fit...  Bugger.  $80  (Which was pretty much the cost of the thermostat as I recall...)

Views: 45

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Fairlane,

Is that old Corona Mill still in good working order, not gone wobbly on you as the plates sometimes do? If not, I'd be interested, just getting outta kits into kit/grain combo's so it will probably do me for a while. I'm in the South Island though so how would that work for you re transporting?

Cheers,

Jack
Sorry Jack, I sold it on trademe last week...
Wow - 'the quick or the dead' round here hey! ;) No worries, glad it went to a good home. It was just a thought.

Cheers,

Jack.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service