Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I've purchased four of the Spiegelau Tasting Kits that have been on special at Liquorland, and I'm really only interested in keeping the tulip and IPA glasses. Would anyone out there be interested in a set of four of the wheatbeer or lager glasses? I'm in Whangarei but could probably drop them off somewhere in Auckland, not sure about posting them...

[img]http://www.wineware.co.uk/content/images/thumbs/0018795_spiegelau-c...[/img]

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey David, was just thinking last night I wish they would do sets of a single type on promotion. I'm interested in the wheat glasses if they're looking for a home. Am in Auckland though so hopefully not too much of a mission if you're coming down at all. Happy to reimburse or exchange beers for your troubles.

Cool, not sure when we're down next, wifey makes regular visits to Ponsonby for work, but they're usually fairly hectic. What part of town are you in? I'm sure we can arrange something.

Great, thanks.  I'm in no rush  - so whenever suits is fine. I'll send you a PM to sort details

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service