Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

,Hey guys, I have only just started my journey of All-Grain brewing and have done 2 both American pale Ale, both different, and hopefully nice. I am planning on doing something different for next one

maybe a IPA or a Wheat Beer?? I want to progress in brewing always challenging myself, without going to extreme yet...What would you consider a progress of beers to brew from what is recommended for noobs to start with and where to go from there to try to do next? or just tell us what you are planning on doing for your next brew?

Cheers

Daza.

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thinking I'll do an ipa.
It'll be my third brew.
First was a smash epa.
Second was a Hefeweizen.
Think this one will be a single hops ipa, one of the Nz hops.
Then I plan to do the same recipe but change the hops.
Once I get a few beers up my sleeve I'm going to do a strong brown ale and make vinegar from it.

with your single (NZ)hop IPA will you do a single malt too? and which nz hop would you be using? I'm on to my third brew too.....I like the citrus tasting beers in summer real refreshing, so might use the Citra hop maybe a smash brew too. cheers.

At this stage I'm not sure about both. Am moving house next week so won't be brewing til the weekend after that. Tasting my smash epa out of the fermenter was promising tho and that was a smash with glad fields ale malt. So would keep this as the backbone and maybe add a little of something else to see what it's like. Maybe some Munich or something.
As for the hops, that's where it gets confusing.
I am going to try as many single hopped beers as I can before the move and then chose a hop I haven't tried.
Am hoping this will allow me to work with multiple hops sooner rather than later.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service