Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi there, anybody keen to go in on a 25kg sack of sodium percarbonate? Would work out to be about $6/kg. I'm in Auckland. Cheers!

Views: 1980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know how you're going on the quantities but I'd be good for 5 or 10kg if it works with the quantities you're buying.
Thanks Matt, sounds like you're happy with this product so sounds good to me.
Tim, I'll go in for a 5kg bag if they are happy to ship direct - otherwise we might have to rely on Matt as our fixer.
This sounds great I'm also keen on a 5kg lot.

Hi Matt, I'm interested in a 5kg bag of that mix if you can get a hold of some.

I have a mate coming down from Hawkes Bay for Beervana late next week.  Let me know as he'd probably take some too.  

cheers

Steve

For those who were keen on the Stainox product. I'll wait and see what Tim comes back with after speaking to them direct. Didn't mean to hijack his bulk buy plan. If he has no joy and people are still keen I'm happy to to get a bigger stash and send some out to people.

No hijacking done at all - your advice is really helpful. Stainox looks like the preferable option by far. I have emailed your supplier and am waiting to hear back. If they don't sell to private customers I might just take you up on that kind offer!

Also, is stainox no-rinse?

Cheers

Sounds good. Anything with Sodium Percarbonate or Metasilicate should be well rinsed. I would use it solely as a cleaner rather than a sanitiser. I.e clean with Stainox, rinse then sanitise with a no rinse sanitiser.

Hi - I woud be keen on 5kg if this went to plan. I presently use nappy san which is ok. Cheers 

Looks like we're in luck:

"Stainox pricing as follows excluding GST and freight.

20kg                                    $86.720

40kg                                    $138.60 

200kg                                  $666.75

The freight on the 200kg would be approximately $48.00 plus gst." (= $55.20incl. GST )

Looks like we've got enough interest to warrant 40kg:

Jonathan 5 kg Tilt 5kg Tim 5kg Scott H 5kg Steve Dorrington 10kg Mark Meyburg 5 kg Malcolm 5 kg.

$159.39 + $55.20 freight = $214.59 (incl. GST.)

/40kg = $5.36 per kg.

Sounds like a plan? Unless anyone wants to up the amount before I order?

I'm still definitely in for 5kg Tim. If there's more interest and you need to make it up to a second 40kg batch then I'm happy to take it up to 10kg. Thanks for doing the legwork.
Hi Tim. If freight to Nelson isn't a problem I would definitely take 10 Kg. Thanks for your time in putting this together! My email is djross@xtra.co.nz

No problem Des

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service