Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Just moved back to the BOP (Tauranga) and im keen to start brewing, Just wondering if anyone has any setups they are looking to sell, Maybe due to upgrading or are no longer used? Would be great if i could get a complete setup but happy to buy piece by piece as well.

Cheers

Jason 

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jason,
Don't have anything to sell at the moment, but since your in Tauranga you might want to come check out the Homebrew club normally held at Mount Brewing (behind brewer's bar on Newton st). Next meeting is this Thursday at 7:30. It's normally $5 per meeting and that goes towards food and beer to taste, etc.
Awesome that sounds a bit of me for sure! Thanks for the heads up Matt, thats exactly what I was hoping to meet a few like minded people and get some ideas before investingin a setup too..

Just got an email from one of the guys in the club that is getting out of brewing and selling his gear. If you don't make it tonight I'll PM the details to you.

Cheers,

Matt

Cheers Matt, I'll be along tonight for sure will see you there, I guess just ask at the bar and they will point me in the right direction?

If you go down the driveway, past the bar entrance, the brewery entrance is just past the bar's outdoor seating area. See you there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service