Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi , I work for INZ Hydro Pneumatics Ltd in Te Rapa, Hamilton and recently we've had a few enquiries and sales for the 1/2" SS 2 piece ball valves from some of your forum members.

They are BSP thread and are $15 + GST and freight each.

The ball valves themselves are suitable for hot and cold water, compressed air, oils, non-corrosive fluids and hydrocarbons in general.

Nominal pressure: Max 25 Bar

Temperature: -30 degrees C to + 95 degrees C

We have also got a source who can supply food-grade seals for camlocks and at the moment we are just getting pricing from our overseas suppliers.

Our products in fact are manufactured in Taiwan and are of very good quality.

Feel free to email myself or my boss Graham Pope at inzhydro@xtra.co.nz or check out the website www.inzhydro.co.nz.

As an aside, my good mate Bruce Holloway has just published a book called "Adventures In Beer" which is available direct from Bruce for $29.95 a copy. Try his email address bhollow@iconz.co.nz

There is a basic promo on Youtube for that book - which can be found linked off this website.

Cheers,

Grant Stantiall

Views: 1464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOOD-GRADE STANDARD SILICONE O-RINGS/SEALS

We have just had a reply back from our camlock and ball valve supplier advising they can do 1/2" food-grade standard silicone o-ring/seals which would cost you $0.25 each plus GST. If we had enough interest we would bring in a bulk lot.

Cheers Grant

Looks like we are going to bring in 250 of these o-rings, so if anyone is interested please contact Graham or myself at inzhydro@xtra.co.nz

Grant

HI Grant, what would be the price for the camlocks? I need:

1/2" Type C (female x hosetail)

1/2" Type F (male x male BSP)

Both in SS.

Cheers

Just thought I would share my expirence with INZ Hydro.

Grant and Graham were awesome to deal with. Good comunication (through email).

I ended up getting a lot of type D & F camlocks, silicone seals and 2 piece ball valves, all the stuff looks good and works perfectly (and that's not even taking the price in consideration)

Price - bloody cheap is all I can say, I mean $15+gst for a SS ball valve is really good (Blackwoods sell thier BRASS ones for only a couple of dollars less).

Only issue was I could not get all the Type Fs I wanted (me being a greedy bugger I wanted 7 but only 4 in stock, more stock should be arriving in a  week or 2 I think) but that actually turned out to be a good thing as I have changed my plan from using a 1/2" socket to type F on my new plate HEX to just wanting to go straight on the HEX with type As.

So all in all I would say definatly go with INZ Hydro if you need camlocks/ball valves - good products, good prices, good guys, good service!

Cheers guys.

The screwed fittings were supplied by others.

And the gear in action.

They look mint Matt!

I'm way behind on my brewery refit...  Something has to stop and allow me to get on with it!

Sounds like you are almost at the end of the tunnel... but then you will be getting pretty busy with sales once the first conicals come in!

Yeah I have to really dedicate a night to sorting out the brewery (tonight is finishing off packing up the last silicone tube order to be sent out) and hopefull getting all the fittings on the kegs, plus I got to fix the cold water expansion valve on our hot water cylinder, wash the dishes that are piling up, mow the lawns... when will it end! Oh and I got to brew... I must brew soon or I'll start going crazy!

That looks like your reading from the same list I have...  Even down to the hot water cylinder!

Guessing everyone is in the same boat to some degree, I'm used to be being able to do what I want when I want...  Ah well, glad I made beer in bulk last time I brewed :)

Sales - I forgot to add that to the list... shi...

In case anyone is wondering, despite the now defunct website, these guys are still operational.  They are however, running the business down and not ordering new stock, so if you're thinking about getting these parts, now is the time.

The email address is still in use, and Grant was most helpful.  I got a few type C, F and D camlocks, two 2-piece ball valves and a handful of food-grade O-rings, all for a very good price.  Not only that, but they couriered it overnight.  That is quality service.

Still a few more parts to sort out before I get the brewpump in action, but I can already feel a sense of ease for future brew days.

Cheers to Grant and co at INZHydro!

Hi,

Just to clarify we are most definitely not shutting down INZ-Hydro, we are just merging it with our Fischer Pope Diesel brand to operate under one company. I took over both companies on the 3/2/2014.

Grant and Graham are both still with us and able to help.

We are just in the process of ordering more stock so, if there is anything specific that anyone is after please let me know on Andrew@fpdiesel.co.nz and we will add it to our stock order.

Cheers,

Andrew

Excellent to hear!  Good to know we can still get these parts.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service