Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey Guys

Is there anyone in the Auckland, north shore area. That is willing to help out with cutting out the top of a 50L SS keg? Or if you know of any company's that are able to do it within a reasonable price?

I also might need some help with putting a hole in the side for a ball valve.

If anyone could help, could you please let me know!

Cheers Fellas

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a 4" angle grinder with a "flexovit" stainless disk dude... worst case, if you're a consumer, a 40$ one at bunnings, and a 4$ disk, then take it back for a refund afterwards.

Cheers man, was hoping not to buy an angle grinder, as the missus is complaining I have to much crap.. Oh well.

Looks like I will have to go to bunnings this weekend and see what I can afford! Cheers mate!

Hey if you don't mind trekking to East Tamaki, you can use one the angle grinders at my work some time after hours. Not too keen for the responsibility of doing the job though, I made a mess of it last time :)

Grinder is the best way, takes a couple of minutes - just make sure the its not under pressure or you might get a face full of old ale.  

Worst case stop in at pretty much any garage or small engineering workshop and ask them to cut it off, might cost you a dozen beers.  5 marine workshops on Beaumont street in Auckland city would do it.  If you go there ask them to fit a spigot for you at the same time :p

Cheers mate, will see if i can get my hands on a grinder and give it a go. Thats one thing about homebrewing, it forces you to learn new things. Cheers mate!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service