Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Auber buy - share shipping? (PIDs, SSRs, RTD sensors etc)

Hey, I'm going to buy a PID & RTD sensor for my HERMS system from Auber Instruments in the US, as they seem to be pretty outstanding and worth the extra price.

Does anyone want to share shipping in an order? Let me know what you're after and we can sort out how much shipping would cost if we split it.

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James

I've already got Sestos PID gear that will probably do the job for now, but just looking through the website now and there's some stuff that looks good so might be interested, I'm in Wellington though so not sure if it would be worth it?

If you're interested, I could courier/post stuff down to you from Auckland if you're happy to split the postage from the US? I'm not in any great hurry so if more people jump on board the postage from the US becomes proportionately cheaper.

UPDATE - I'm thinking of putting an order in at the end of the week if anyone is keen (Sam?). Let me know by Friday.

Hi James

I'm interested in getting a 

with 12 foot delux cable, ( under option, not another item)

Stainless Steel 1/4 NPT Weld Bung (for sensor)

and maybe a

What are you getting and how much do you think it will cost for shipping

I have to check the parts are right first so I'll let you know by friday

Hi,

I did a quick quote and your order is US$64.47 (including float switch) - shipping by itself is US$39.02.

I'm after an RTD sensor, PID, SSR and heat sink which comes to $102.50 - shipping alone is $40.36.

For both our orders together the shipping is $45.84, so as you can see combined shipping makes a lot of sense... I guess we'd split the shipping costs?

Quotes for FedEx (International Priority). Takes '2-3 weeks for most international countries, 4 weeks for Russia or Asia'. If the package arrives before the 14th of March I can bring it to Wellington as I'm flying down that day.

If it arrives before the 14th would definitely be worth splitting the shipping for one joint order, if it arrives after though half the shipping from the US plus maybe $13ish to Wgtn would basically wipe out any difference. Are you putting your order through on Friday? Been trying to research the different parts when I get a chance, so far added rtd connectors, alarm, and maybe a PID to the planned list, should have the list sorted by friday

I'm happy to put the order through any time - the sooner, the more likely it is to arrive before the 14th. Let me know your final list and I'll order.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service