Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

It's not realy a discussion but we are having a Beer Quiz tomorrow night 7-9PM. You beer fans should get involved! It's the perfect platform to come flex your beer geek ego... In fact, lets make it a discussion, what sort of questions would you ask in beer quiz...?

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dave,

my mate (and yours) Scott C was saying that you were going to be doing a beer quiz and should get down there for it.  I'd say the best bet would be to have a lot of easy to moderate difficulty questions for your average beer drinker to craft beer fan and a few really hard ones to catch out a few of the beer geeks.  It all depends on who is joining in the quiz I suppose, I've not got down for one yet but will try in the next few weeks.

Hey Mark,

Well, at the moment most of my regular quiz teams are pretty well educated in beer knowledge, so I'd say that it would be a bit difficult to joe public. Originally I had made it a lot easier for that exact reason, but I have been raising the bar slightly each week to satisfy the beer geeks. Having said that, there are always easy observational questions about our beer and brewery, and I do include muliple guess and true and false questions. You should come down lad and give it a whirl....

Dave

As if I need an excuse to go to Brewery Britomart!  It sounds good though so Ill have to get down to and have a go.  I was in there on Sunday for a few pints and some lunch with the wife, John gave us a few sneaky samples of the Belgian IPA and the Dubbel which will be on soon, so for anyone thinking about going down there's an added incentive, although the beer is always really good there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service