Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Been on a wee hunt recently but can't seem to track any down? Anyone seen any?

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craftbrewer have some, But shipping may make this prohibitive...

Are you talking in terms of price or possible customs hold ups?

Price. Customs are fine with palletised hops.

did you manage to get any as I imported some from more beer and only took about 2 weeks to get here and not bad pricing, how much were you after as I got 4 oz and I may have some spare

Negative. I am planning on getting some from more beer as well. Will be ordering one or two perlick faucets and associated bits and pieces in a week or two so will tack some amarillo on to that order. 

Not sure how much i'm after honestly :) I plan on making a proper american IPA in the near future with some simcoe/amarillo late addition and dry hopping (my IPA's always seem to get a bunch of Nelson Sauvin... it must be finding its way in there on its own) Probably need at least an oz. If you are willing to spare some...I would be inclined to take you up on that offer.

If its too much, I will be getting some in in a few weeks anyway. Will probably get some other stuff i've been meaning to try as well. Namely falconer's flight and sorachi ace 

I will have a check and see but I should be all good to spare an ounce, I got warrior, simcoe and the amarillo,

got simcoe from brewers coop also and I think he still has some, I got a bit carried away when ordering, my next brew is an american IPA with loads of hops,

customs got a bit excited as they labeled them as food ingredients and had a sniff but no problems with them which was a relief,

will have a count and let you know

No problem.

Yeah I'll be visiting brewers coop again soon and will pick up some Simcoe and Challenger for another brew. Man i have a fridge drawer full of leftover hops.... I really need to try and use the fresher stuff for something.

I have a bunch of old as hallertauer that I might keep for a belgian sour I am planning. probably not enough though. 

just had a look and only just got enough amarillo for my next planned brew foolishly I only got one ounce, not sure what went wrong there, was pretty good servoce from more beer being it took a week to acutally ship it and it was here in three weeks, so all in all for the united states postal service it went well

No worries. I will be ordering soon anyway :) Cheers though. 

When do you want it by Sock ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service