Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

In one of the local Dunedin community papers recently there was an article about The Dunedin Amateur Winemakers and Brewers Club. The article was quite brief and didn't give a lot of information. Does any one know anything about the club and have their contact details?

Dene

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard Pettenger is the man you want to talk to.  He will be in the phone book.  Currently away overseas but should be back in a few weeks.

That club meet on the first or last (cant remember) Friday of each month.  I have always intended to go but something always comes up on Fridays.

There is also a loose collection of brewers (would not go as far as calling it a club) that meet up semi regularly for informal beer tasting and talking.  If you are keen to come along send me your email address and I will see about getting you on the email list.

Hi,

I know this is a very old post but I am very interested in studying to be a winemaker and was wondering if this club still meets? Or if you know of any other amateur winemakers clubs?

Cheers,

Laura

I didn't follow this up at the time but am brewing again and interested in meeting other local brewers. More interested in Beer and Cider than wine - anyone know if there are any "meetings" (informal or not) coming up soon?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service