Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey all, 

Just started on the slippery slop to AG brewing. Somewhat limited with my equipment, and so far only doing Stovetop BIAB (mini)...but absolutely obsessed with this hobby.

Just wondering how many AG/BIAB brewers on here are from Hamilton and are keen to share some knowledge.

I would love to piggyback someone's brew day to see how they do it and gain some knowledge/experience from doing so.

So if there is anyone out there that wouldn't mind helping out a fellow brewer and having someone tag along (and help out) for a brew day, please hit me up.

Cheers

Mark

Views: 691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK All, Tuesday. 5:30pm. RCC. Who is in? Bring enthusiasm, and desire to make this happen on a regular basis!

ill turn up

I'll be there.

I'll come down for sure...wont have any beer to bring down this time...still fermenting and conditioning (and probably not good enough to share outside my house!)...cheers!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this is NOT a "bring beer" event. The RCC is a licensed premises, so we need a bit more work to make that happen. This is more just to get together, see how much interest there is, and get something regular organised.

John the manager is keen to run a homebrew event, and is working with the licensing authority in order to have homebrew served over the bar (not for sale, obviously). This looks like it will be soon. We also hope to run homebrew comps at the club. Just in the meantime, we better behave! :)

See you Tuesday.

John's a legend

My mate Dylan is in Hams and just built his first brewery and done his first mash pm me and I will flick you his email address

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service