Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm leaving NZ in just over a month, and have quite a bit of leftover malt, as well as a few hops that I won't be able to use before departing.

The list includes:

~20kg Weyermann pale wheat malt

~15kg Weyermann Munich I

2.5kg Weyermann rye malt

2kg Baird's pale crystal

1.5kg Baird's caramalt

1.5kg Baird's brown malt

1kg Weyermann melanoiden

0.5kg peat smoked malt

0.5kg pale chocolate

0.5kg flaked rye

0.3kg chocolate rye

80g Riwaka

50g Motueka

50g Nelson Sauvin

80g US Chinook

All grains are un-milled.

I'm thinking around $4.50/kg for the malts and $3/50g for the hops.  However feel free to make an alternative offer, especially if you want a large quantity of stuff.

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take the pale choc, pale crystal and the munich off your hands :)
I would be keen to grab the hops!!

Looks like I got beaten to the two things I wanted! I'll take the chinook and pale choc should the other two not want it in the end.

If you're looking to get rid of your brewing equipment let me know. still need a wort chiller!

hope you can make it to the homebrew gathering oct 16

Yup, I should be there on the 16th.  We're in town 'til November 6.

As for the other items, if you gents would like to send me details on how to get them to you that'd be grand...

Jacko, would you like me to try and ship the malt up, or just pick it up next time you're down here?

Chris, I live and work in central Wellington.  Given that, let me know where/when would be good for you.

Paul, I know I've discussed equipment with you and one or two others as well.  My preference would be to sell off as much of it as possible in one shot.  I'll probably post another topic after I've done my final brew, or maybe even nearer to our departure date so I could include a bunch of empty bottles as well.

Ah! I just realized that you're a different Jacko than I thought... I figured you were up in Auckland. 

Sorry 'bout that.

Anyhow, let me know about what kind of arrangements we can make to get you your grain :)

Cheers Llew, where in Wellington are you? I can swing by and pick the grain up over the weekend if that works?

Hi Llew thanks -- Hoping to do a mission into town Sat at some stage would that work for you?

Cheers

Chris

Okay, some of the malt and all of the hops are gone now, and I've dug up some other odds and ends too.

Here's the current list:

~20kg Weyermann pale wheat malt

5kg Golden promise

2.5kg Weyermann rye malt

1.5kg Baird's caramalt

1.5kg Baird's brown malt

1kg Weyermann melanoiden

0.5kg peat smoked malt

0.3kg chocolate rye

0.2kg carafa special II

0.2kg black malt

Feel free to reply here or send me a PM if you're interested in any of it :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service