Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Dual channel temp controllers, free shipping going on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Digital-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat-...

The seller seems to have a lot of them, going for around 25-30 USD with free worldwide shipping. They look just like the ones from craftbrewer, but a much lower price + free shipping. Think I might grab a few :)

Views: 1541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Show off.

It's a good idea to use cable glands on the box to grip each cable so there's no pull on the wiring terminations and also to seal the box.  Here is a photo of glands on my box:

I just brought some glands for the "thermentornators" that I make, got 100 of them from china for the price it is to buy 10 of them here. It sure makes sense to use them, keeps everything nice and tight in place
I only just realised how expensive new zealand is when comparing the prices paid in america to what we have available. China's cheap as chip eh
Yeah its shocking. Been looking at stainless steel tri-clover clamps from india, and as long as you want bulk the price is so cheap. Tried to get them here, but they would have to be made for me, ouch!
What size triclamp bits do you need mate? I have a pretty good stash that I flip on cheap to other distillers (they're great for still building). Mostly larger sizes though.
I'm after 20mm(ish) tri clamps, and at a guess about 15 of them. Looking at setting up a system like the brew-magic setup. My mate has one ordered due to arrive in august, so I can use it as a blueprint for my own setup. Hopefully at a fraction of the price to buy the whole thing from Sabco.
I'll have a look in the triclamp box. I just got rid of about 6 of those size unions, I think there are still some though. Although probably not 15.
That would be cool, let me know how many and how much you want for them. Cheers

Hey Richard,

How'd these go controlling the HLT?

Just ordered one from Aliexpress.

I use 1 for a keggerator as well, I just don't plug in the heating lead. The issue would be you need to get a better sensor, these units come with a plastic thermometer that would be no good submersed in the HLT. You can however get stainless sensors from aliexpress as well that plug striaght in, think they are about $30 each
I put together and sell the units for $120 each. Waiting on more stock from china, only have 1 left, the last one I made was for Joe at liberty 

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service