Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Does anyone know where to get one? Searched Google but no decent results. This is what I want:

http://mashmaster.net/p/923730/weldless-bi-metal-thermometer-3-dial...

Would like to buy from NZ, locally preferred (Palmerston North).

Just bought a 60L kettle :)

Thanks

Views: 564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only ever seen them on overseas websites

www.craftbrewer.com.au

www.beerbelly.com.au

Thanks, have emailed those guys for a shipping quote. Was hoping I could buy local though but you may be right I have never seen them in NZ either (apart from hideously expensive scientific ones).
When I went through this 6 months ago or so, I got quotes on a lot of those scientific ones. No dice, all crazy dear, ended up getting some from an aussie site. However, consider a cheapy digital instead if you're looking to save cash? Also, right now the dollar rocks, look on Ebay for US sellers and compare with aussie prices. Bet you can do better in the States.
Yeah the Aussie ones aren't too expensive, might just go with that. Digital is OK but man those s/s ones LOOK the business don't they!! Cheapest I found was about 40 Australian which isn't too bad.
I am getting a quote for 3 thermometers from http://www.teltherm.co.nz I am in Palmy too ,Once I get a price I'll post the price we can share shipping costs

That would be awesome, yeah let me know cheers. 

I priced up 4x Thermometers (Weldless 3" Dial - Short Stem) from Craftbrewer, inc postage etc, in NZD:

76.86 ea without insurance

80.20 ea with insurance

The ones from Craftbrewer are Mashmaster. The Beerbelly ones (see below) are some generic make.
p.s. From Beerbelly you're looking at $55.53 NZD ea inc postage, so possibly cheaper x4.

FYI, I haven't had any luck getting in touch with Beerbelly.  I know they make it clear on their site it's just a husband and wife team so to expect delays so I'm trying to be patient, but it's been almost three weeks since I contacted them about getting an ETA on some out of stock products.

That's odd, they got back to me within a few hours about freight costs, maybe if it's a difficult question they do the ostrich trick!
Just tried to send you a message but need to add you as a friend first... Let me know what you think about the prices I've found, or if Teltherm can do better. Cheers

Hi Chris,

I've bought exactly the thermometers you linked to (from mashmaster too).  The thermometers are excellent quality (nice heavy, solid construction), with a calibration screw and obviously they are in celsius, which was important to me.

Mashmasher shipped them the day I ordered and arrived within a week.  I recommend them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service