Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Barry's Comments

Comment Wall (50 comments)

At 1:22pm on October 16, 2008, Reviled said…
Cheers buddy, I rung them up and theyre gonna ship my order tomorrow with the quick disconnect as theyre getting them in today...

Man, im getting excited now :o)
At 1:26pm on October 16, 2008, Reviled said…
Hang on, the link you sent me for the beer out has a barb on it, thats the one theyve run out of? Should I be getting the MFL one?
At 1:28pm on October 16, 2008, Reviled said…
Sorry mate, just to confirm, im getting two MFL gas outs, two adaptors and a Barb beer out? Or should it be two MFL gas outs, an MFL beer out, and three adaptors?
At 1:35pm on October 16, 2008, Reviled said…
Oh true? Thats cool mate.. Sorry to peak out, im just super excited (as you can probably tell) Ill try to stop hounding you now ;oP

Man, I must owe you a few beers by now a? :o)
At 2:31pm on October 28, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey mate, good to see youre having a wicked time in aus! Im not green with envy or anything ;oP lol

Just wondering when youre back in the country?
At 10:49am on November 17, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey mate, whens good to meet up this coming weekend? Are you all good to make a drive out to browns bay?
At 10:57am on November 17, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey mate,

Thats fine, any days sweet apart from tomorrow.. Just let me know when... How much do you reckon postage will be for 12 bottles? Im sure I have a suitable box lying around somewhere...
At 10:32am on November 19, 2008, Reviled said…
So we all go for tonight matey?
At 10:49am on November 19, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey buddy

Not a prob, fridays sweet as... I may be going out in the evening, but were down a long driveway and the front door is hidden, so you can allways just leave em on the door step.. You cant miss my house, my orange car is right outside...
At 10:53am on November 19, 2008, Reviled said…
No worries matey.. Let me know cos ill leave your beers out also...
At 2:34pm on November 20, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey man, I dont seem to have a suitable box for 12 750ml bottles, id have to do it in two packs which wont work well postage wise...

Do you have anything lying around? If not might have to tape two boxes together or something? :oP lol
At 2:49pm on November 20, 2008, Reviled said…
Yeah mate tomorrow night should be cool, ive got a mate coming round to help me wire my temp mate to my new 320litre chest freezer :o) Oh yeah! lol, so yeah, should def be home...
At 8:01am on November 24, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey buddy,

Was good to finally meet you, sorry it was so brief...

Tried your beer, it was fantastic! Briallant clarity, not like my beers :oP lol, Nice and fruity, but not too fruity... What hops did you use? Oh, and it definately wasnt too flat!! So cheers :o)

Im going to post the case today...
At 8:59am on December 3, 2008, Reviled said…
Hey mate

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3697&hl=yeast+farming

heres the link for how to on yeast farming, you should be able to get a heap of batches out of all that trub I gave you...
At 8:38pm on April 14, 2009, Dale Cooper said…
Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was going to enter it into the brew comp but didn't know what category to enter it in. American Brown Ale sounds like it fits pretty well, thanks.
At 9:42pm on April 21, 2009, vdog said…
Hey Barry,

I hear you've got a twin hot water cylinder setup for your brewery and am keen to know a bit about it - what size cylinders do you use, and are they copper or steel? Thinking about going this way myself to up the volumes from the 50L vessels I have at present.

Any advice gratefully recieved.
At 11:23am on April 22, 2009, vdog said…
Thanks for the advice mate. Yes, my gear technically does 50L, but I haven't been game to do any more than about a 40L boil which ended up just under 30L by the end. I figure if I go to a (say) 135L cylinder for the HLT I can always split the boil across the two existing gas-fired kettles (one converted keg with tap, the other just a big-ass 40L pot) and then combine (or not) in fermenters to make sure it's all consistent.

The major problem is having a brewing partner I have to split every batch with - volume is king!
At 3:04pm on June 12, 2009, vdog said…
Thanks for the info on the HWC thing a while back - we have now got most of what we need, set up with a 80L mash tun, 100L boiler, and will shortly have a (probably) 135L HLT. Looking forward to really getting it cranking - did a 45L batch a couple of weeks ago, but there's plenty of room to go bigger...
At 1:50pm on June 13, 2009, vdog said…
We were aiming for slightly more than 45L, but never mind... =) Assuming we get the other HWC set up in the next couple of weeks I think the plan for the next batch is to do around 60-70L!
At 3:43pm on October 4, 2009, Uriah Monos said…
yeah thats rite take your comment off
HAHA

You need to be a member of RealBeer.co.nz to add comments!

Join RealBeer.co.nz

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service