Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Nelson Discussions (76)

← Back to Nelson
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone got a bending spring or tube bender?

I'm making a wort chiller with 12.7mm copper tube - I've got the coils formed and just need to do 90 deg bends on the input and output with…

Started by Aidan Curran

7 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Allen Shaw

Beer Meet Saturday 18th May

Hello I am proposing my place 2pm Saturday May 18th for the next meet. All welcome with your brews.  The MarchFest brewing demo volunteer…

Started by integersmirk

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Christian

Feb/Mar 2013 Beer Meet

So Beer festival weekend 23rd plus Taste Nelson weekend 2nd March. Maybe mid Feb or mid March. Preference? Happy to have at mind unless som…

Started by Adam Tristram

18 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Christian

miscellaneous brewing gear

Hi there I have some surplus brewing gear available, if anyone is trying to get set up for AG brewing or doesn't like their current set-up…

Started by integersmirk

16 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Dave Paine

750ml swappa bottles

I need to get rid of some 750ml bottles. Who wants any? Can't guarantee crates for any of them. Most are very or reasonably clean. Free to…

Started by integersmirk

9 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Downer

looking to scale up?

Hi there If anyone is looking to scale up I have a few vessels that could be modified. One is our old copper hot water cylinder. I think…

Started by integersmirk

0 Mar 2, 2013

insulated construction material

Hi there A while back I scored some material that is used in the construction of cold stores etc. I don't know the proper name for it but…

Started by integersmirk

0 Mar 2, 2013

Jan 2013 BEER MEET

Hi all, and Hoppy NY, well its that time again, Sat 26th, 307 Nayland, weather is looking promising and BBQ will be fired up to aid the dri…

Started by Evan Davies

2 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Gareth Kerr

Xmas Swap - what's the plan?

What are we doing guys?

Started by Adam Tristram

14 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Aidan Curran

Nelson water characteristics

I got a water report from the council back some time ago but it was too technical for me to figure out. Can someone give me the basic scoop…

Started by Aidan Curran

2 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Aidan Curran

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service