Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I need to get rid of some 750ml bottles. Who wants any? Can't guarantee crates for any of them. Most are very or reasonably clean. Free to any homes.

Views: 760

Replies to This Discussion

There will be some 500ml bottles too. Assorted shapes.
Ok Im in! Id love to move up to bigger bottles and get rid of the little green ones!
Should be home most of the day drop me a text when/if you can swing by...
Maybe pick up some time this weekend?

I have had a sort out so can be more clear:

10 x swappa crates with 12 empty bottles in each. I paid $5 per crate for these. Free to a good home (unless you insist on making a donation). Any I can't get rid of will go on Trademe at $1 res. 

13 dozen 500ml bottles in assorted shapes (although some are one shape only in dozen) all in plastic shopping bags (mostly 12 per bag). Free to a good home and no donation accepted. Any I can't get rid of will annoy the recycle man.

Bottles are in various conditions. Some near spotless, a few the opposite and everything in between.

Everything is first come first served.

5 x swappa crates gone. 

What's left I hear you ask.

5 x swappa crates with 12 empty bottles in each. I paid $5 per crate for these. Free to a good home (unless you insist on making a donation). Any I can't get rid of will go on Trademe at $1 res. 

13 dozen 500ml bottles in assorted shapes (although some are one shape only in dozen) all in plastic shopping bags (mostly 12 per bag). Free to a good home and no donation accepted. Any I can't get rid of will annoy the recycle man.

Bottles are in various conditions. Some near spotless, a few the opposite and everything in between.

Everything is first come first served.

Ok come todau?
Yep send me a txt when you think you can make it
I took 5 crates. Thanks heaps again Mike!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service