Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi there, newbie on the block here. I have been scanning through the very lengthy thread on growing hops. I am thinking about putting in some hops this coming spring, so I sent off a message to the guy who was selling them on Trademe, it seems he can send down some dormant ones now and will be producing some other varieties later in the year. I am going to order some of the smoothcone now, anyone in Christchurch want to get some as well and save on the postage? I'm thinking of getting back to him pretty soon, in case he runs out.....

See below for the TM exchange:

Hi there, are you likley to be selling any more hops? (like the smoothcone you sold in January?) If so, how much if sent to Christchurch?

Hi there! I still have Smoothcone Hop, the plants are dormant for winter now. So if you don't mind a pot with nothing showing on top except potting mix I am happy to send down, $9.95 per pot (good root system well advanced). Can send via Fastway for $5.70, up to 4 pots to a small box. This spring I will have another couple of varieties available, the Golden Hop and a German variety Hop. Look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers!

Views: 3793

Replies to This Discussion

Tom, I'll see if I have rustle up a couple more smoothcone. If I can I am happy to pass on to Laurel and you, as I have one already saved for Ron.

Cheers
James
Cheers for that guys!
Tom & Laurel I have a smoothcone plant for each of you if you wish.

Flick me an PM if you want to collect over the weekend, else I work in Riccarton.
Does anyone have surplus rhizomes I could trade/buy?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service