Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well, surely its coming up to that time, so im thinking maybe October for CS8

Expressions of interest please to get an idea of numbers.. Hopefully a full swap given the new number of case swap members recently!!

Fu*k knows what im going to brew for this.. Will have to think of something a bit different I think.

Views: 2192

Replies to This Discussion

Not a prob.

I've just picked up on this one but I have a batch in fermenter right now ready to be bottled this weekend. I,m in Ellerslie so shouldn't be hard to drop them off to you Tilt if your on Greenlane.

No worries Andrew - good to have you in on this one.

I'll be bottling mine off the keg this weekend. If anyone wants to drop off with me, Sunday is better than Saturday.

So with 12 swappers, it's 11 bottles to contribute from each person, yes?

Cheers Martin, With Andrew as a late starter - and assuming everyone else is still in - we've got 13.

So 12 bottles each should do the trick.

Oh the irony. Just got my keg setup and now I have to go bottling again :)

Kegged mine yesterday so should be ready for dropoff early next week.Richard - are you planning to be at work next week?

Any estimate what the freight damage is going to be like?

No worries David - Saturday should be alright - it looks like all deliveries/ shipping are due to happen next week so if you get back with a definitive yes/no by Saturday everyone else can judge the number of bottles to contribute accordingly.

Re shipping - it doesn't look like anyone from outside Auckland is collecting/ distributing so you'd have to get your beers to my place in Auckland.  Hope that isn't a barrier cos we're keen to have as many as interested in on this - always good to try beers with a different water source and terroir!

Sorry to hear that David - I reckon we need a local Wellington swap to cut these costs a bit. 

You raise a good point though so I checked wih Reviled to see how we've sorted this with previous CSs .  Usually brewers get their beers to a central point under their own steam and we then split overall costs for the redistribution.

Just to put some $$ values on this... Shipping with NZ post (assuming we've got 13 brewers and everyone is using PET bottles not glass) is about $20 from the North Island and $35 from the South to get your beers to Auckland. 

Splitting outgoing costs between us all sees return shipping costs at around $10 each this time. 

So overall $$ for this one to help you other blokes decide.

$10 Auckland brewers who drop off and pick up in person

$30 for other North Island brewers

$45 for South Island brewers

Hope that helps.  Cheers

Hey Tilt - where should I courier mine too? I can send a return courier ticket for Post Haste if it makes things easier for you.

Thanks Dan - PM sent

Got it - cheers mate, i'll courier it next week when final numbers are confirmed.

Hey Dan - my bad mate, sorry - going by the convention above there's no need to send a return ticket cos we split the costs for return across all of us - unless you want to stick with the courier co. or have some sweet deal!  Cheers

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service