Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well seeing as most people have finished their CS4 beers, I propose sorting a date and numbers for CS5...

As I will be away in march and april, im thinking late May early June?? That would give me enough time to get something done after I get back!

So who is keen?

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Good question mate, do you wanna volunteer? ;o)
Being in the whops is going to be hard.

Could still do it though. I'll see if I can maybe organise a drop of at the Malthouse and I'll sort out the shipping from there.

I take it everyone pops a few notes in for the shipping? Who do you use up in Aukers?
Understand if you cant, but would appreciate if you can :o) I will be doing it for AKL, and if JamesP is keen again I guess well be using him? Or should we force him ;o)

I think most of us AKL'ers are meeting at Hallertau or some are dropping off to me before hand, and yes, everyone needs to chip in for postage, I normally just go and post them all and then split the cost between every one, that way you wont get short changed.. Normally costs between $10-$15 each

Also, from my experience living in the whops of Welly is still the distance equivilant of South vs North Auckland ;o) lol
Your not wrong. I'm over the Rimutuka hill and it's still quicker to get to the centre of town than going across akl at 5pm.

I'll organise the pick up for the 22nd as well if possible. PM the addresses to send to in AKL and CHCH.
Bloody legend Simon, appreciate it mate :o)

Will PM you addy...
Simon - would it work if the Welly people did the swap on Sunday at the WnBC comp?
Wish you'd said that before my great speal later on ....

That actually sounds like a bloody good idea. Lets do that and I'll take any late ones during the week.
Stu's out, so there'll only be the 5 beers from Welly.
I'm organising the pick up and distro for Wellington on this swap. I've got an acceptance from Colin to allow us to drop off at the malthouse.

I'll be there on the 22nd to collect them all and have a crafty pint or two. If the wellington 6 can't drop off on that day I'll see if Colin would be ok with them being dropped off during the week before. I'd rather not take the piss and have him hold them all though :o)
[Changing this to do the majority of the pick up at the Welly BC, anyone who can't do it on this Sunday I'll collect them later in the week.]

Should be able to cover all the shipping up front and I'll tap you all up for your share later.

When the beers are all in, I'll box them up and bring them in Welly for pick up.

Si
Swt, cheers Simon. I'll bring my box of 15 on sunday.
I've got a few options for this case swap - coz I been brewing lots. What do you want?:

Mild/Brown Ale (brewing now for WBC) w WLP008
Easy drinking Pale Ale (w Liberty Hops & US05)
US IPA (Colombus, Simcoe, Amarillo)
Amber Ale (Riwaka) with a few bottles of Belgian Golden Strong (brewed about 12 months ago) sorry it's bottled in glass bar 1 bottle.
I'll vote in order of drinking preference (not that I wouldn't mind a taste of all 4...)

1. US IPA
2. Amber.
3. Mild

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service