Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Does anybody know if there is someone who makes conical fermentors on the homebrewer scale in nz? or does anyone have expereince with ordering these from overseas? what sort of prices etc

Views: 21791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to try out a prototype, but I'll be away (UK) until the end of July.

Very nice, tidy design. Looks very flexible as you said.

If you are doing an initial run, even if it is for prototyping I'll happily buy one. Just PM me the details.

Thanks guys, I am stoked with it :p

I'll let you know as soon as I can Grant.

Are you in Auckland?

Nah... Hutt River water in my beers (Wellinton Region).... but courier costs are part of the norm.

Thanks

It will be good to get a price for a group buy down in chch to get a good deal on shipping

Definitely mate, wont be too long on the pricing and I'll happily give a better deal on bulk loads.  

Just waiting on final discussions regards retail, distribution and my bank.  Not got all the final figures yet to provide a full working plan for the bank...  A necessary inconvenience :)

Hey guys!

Putting in the order for the initial prototypes next week and will email everyone that put their names down for one next week with costs and expected delivery dates.

Anyone still wanting to hold in their sticky paws next week PM me and I'll sort out a date, it will be coming with me to the next meeting of the Auckland Brewing Guild (Wednesday night) if you want to go to that.

Thanks again for everyones support, really appreciated!

Liam

Just out of interest as I am off to see the bank tomorrow.  I have stated that its a positive to manufacture in NZ and that people will see it as a positive that its built here.

Is that actually the case or are people likely to buy which ever is the cheapest?

My current thoughts are that people will actually buy the cheapest regardless so I should probably change my business plan haha.

Any thoughts?

BTW I will be intouch with everyone Monday or Tuesday night regards the prototypes, numbers and shipping etc.  If I can bulk pack any I'll do that and save some $$$.

I'm more on the end of paying a bit more to guarantee the quality and longevity of the end product. 

Just my 2 cents. 

And I should add... I'd rather buy it locally made here in NZ. 

I believe in buying NZ made... or Australian made if I can't find the product made in NZ... and its damn hard to do. (Just look at woolly jumpers, made in China with NZ bulk wool... got to be cheaper to make it here than ship it twice).

NZ finishes so few products these days so it will be great to see something local and new on the market.

Same here RE quality and durability over country of origin.  I guess its a bit of a balancing act, the world is so small now we have internet shopping and payment with visa.

I think I'll leave it in and just not push it too hard.

Fingers crossed we are all good and we can get the other tanks and mash tun out shortly as well :p

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service