Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, I'm in Auckland. 

Cool, I'll buy now and PM you to sort out how we split it up.

Damn...wish i was in Auckland to go shares :\

I would be happy to pay a share and postage to Nelson if someone can cut me off a piece to roughly 300mm x 450mm (exact dimensions to be confirmed if you are happy to take my money)...

Anyone interested in get some delivered to CHCH?
James - how much are you after?

Reason I ask is that there was another sheet (1200x1200) there when I picked up this morning.

They also had a stainless tank about the size of a medium fire extinguisher that could possibly be made into a RIMS/HERMS if anyone has the other bits and stainless welding capability.  If you're keen get onto the trader mentioned earlier in this thread.

Good question... :) enough to cover the bottom of a 50L keg?
By my calcs thats a 380mm diameter disc for full coverage - or smaller if you want to sit it lower in the keg. 
Sorry Integersmirk - missed your post yesterday.  I'll have a piece 300x500 left over - are you interested at all?  Happy to sort postage or however you want it sent to Nelson.  PM coming.
Awesome :)

Managed to finally get some cooper for a chiller , there is one more roll left , if you miss out just add brass123 to your favorites but you will have to be quick as it seems to sell very quickly ........or maybe it's just me , anyway here is the link

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Building-renovation/Plumbing-gas/Water-cyl...

If you miss out, just email him - he's open to dealing outside of TradeMe:

brassman123 at hotmail dot com

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service