Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey, so I'm thinking about getting a 2L conical flask off labwarehouse.co.nz for yeast starters, but because I'm a tight student I really don't want to pay half the cost of the flask in shipping. So, does anyone in ChCh want to get something from the Lab warehouse and combine the order and save on shipping?

Views: 1071

Replies to This Discussion

I think I'll just copy Herr Schnapps. One 2l flask and 1 48.5x9mm stir bar for me please.

James, I can bring my cash to the Twisted Hop tomorrow for you, if that suits?
I can do the same, mmm, can't wait for tomorrow!
Ok:

HerrS: 1 x 2L E Flask + 2 x Mag Stir Bar 48.5 x 9 = $43.88 (inc GST) + postage
Rusty: 1 x 2L E Flask + 1 x Mag Stir Bar 48.5 x 9 = $37.97 (inc GST) + postage
James: 1 x 2L E Flask + 1 x Mag Stir Bar 48.5 x 9 = $37.97 (inc GST) + postage

Total postage still $13.50 at this stage, just texted(? is that a word) Ged to see if he still interested then i'll do order.
Actually, make that just one stir bar. I can just use a magnet to keep it in the flask when pouring...
Done, you sir are now indebted for $37.97 + postage.
Good stuff! Cash or bank deposit?
You're a gentelman and a scholar and a good judge of bad whiskey.
The Irish are known for their ability to tell tall tales.... :)
or "Lies" as they are known in the rest of the world!
Order done and paid for and will be sent Monday, and should be here by end of week (not sure about Show Day).

Everyone got the same in the end so the costs are:

1 x 2L E Flask + 1 x Mag Stir Bar 48.5 x 9 = $37.97
1 x postage (13.50 + GST = $15.20 / 4 =) $3.80

Total = $41.77

If you want to deposit the cash via the interweb email me on sumo AT orcon DOT net DOT nz and i'll send you my details, otherwise tomorrow / delivery will be fine.

Probably should have a "build your stir plate day" too.
Okay I'll bring it tomorrow :) Yeah, so theres what, four of us needing stir-plates now? Heh, well I was planning on building one next week...
Yeah, looks like it. Looked at the "tight arse stirplate" (google) for some ideas, but there are a few alternatives including some with LEDs, power switches etc... All I need to do is learn how to wire it up properly (thank goodness Dad is an electrical engineer!).

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service